abuse or controlling behavior with a past or current intimate partner?
Have you experienced sexual assault as an adult?
Were you physically or sexually abused as a child?
The Michigan Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence (MCADSV) LGBTQI Advisory Council
is seeking individuals for a research study that will help us better understand the service needs of
LGBTQI people who have been abused. This study will provide information that will assist
MCADSV in promoting accessible and appropriate services at domestic violence, sexual assault,
and LGBTQI organizations.
• People who have been abused by an intimate or dating partner, sexually assaulted, or sexually
or physically abused as a child
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must self-identify as at least one of the following: Transgender, intersex, lesbian, gay,
bisexual, queer, questioning, same-gender loving, biattractional, genderqueer, Two-Spirit,
butch, femme, men who have sex with men (MSM), woman-loving-woman, stud, fish, or any
• Initial screening call to determine eligibility
• Participation in a 1-2 hour, one-on-one interview
• $25 compensation for participation in one-on-one interview
To participate or for more information, please contact Mary Jo Adgate, MSW, Program
Manager, Michigan Coalition Against Domestic & Sexual Violence, at (517) 347-7000 ext 42 or
by e-mail at Maryjo.email@example.com